1.Content Marketing (B2B Marketing Strategies Foundation)
To start off, content marketing may be a marketing strategy that involves creating and distributing valuable and relevant content consistently to your audience. The aim of the content is to:
In a nutshell, content marketing helps generate leads and switch them into loyal customers. And since it works so well, 89% of B2B marketers use content marketing as a part of their marketing strategy.
Process are as follows:
- Conduct thorough keyword and competitor research
- Create high-value evergreen content
- Don’t specialise in one content format – diversify into formats your audience loves
- Promote your content – heavily
That’s because it works so well. And it forms the inspiration of other B2B strategies.
Pros of Content Marketing
- Helps in on program results pages (SERPs)
- Drives targeted traffic to your website
- An excellent thanks to build authority in your industry
- Generates qualified leads
- Helps build trust and thus increases conversions
- Fosters customer loyalty through the utilization of valuable content
- One of the simplest ways of online reputation management
Another great B2B marketing strategy you can’t ignore is paid advertising, commonly referred to as PPC or Pay per Click. With customer journeys beginning (and ending) online, you would like a quick thanks to get found by your audience.
Paid advertising involves creating short, hyper-targeted ads to drive relevant traffic to your website. It’s how of “buying” traffic to your site without having to earn that traffic organically. And with research showing that search ads can increase brand awareness by the maximum amount as 80%, there’s no reason you shouldn’t pay to play.
To avoid your ads flopping here are a couple of best practices you would like to stick to:
- Do proper and thorough research – always
- Optimize your keywords for optimal relevance
- Craft engaging ad copy
- Create optimized landing pages
- Pay attention to your quality score
Because B2B marketing is very competitive, you want to do everything in your power to realize the whip hand. Albeit it means paying to urge attention.
You can use a superb paid social tool like Dynamic Creative to style customized customer journeys for more conversions and sales.
Pros of Paid Advertising for B2B Brands
- Specific and granular targeting
- Fast results
- You can display ads on various platforms
- Easy to trace and analyze campaigns
Despite all the headlines you’ve seen announcing the death of email as a marketing strategy, email remains relevant today. Yes, email marketing remains one among the simplest B2B marketing strategies you’ll implement today (and for the foreseeable future).
So powerful is email marketing as a B2B marketing strategy that a staggering 93% of B2B marketers use it. Process are as follows:
- Always segment your email list for improved personalization
- Clean your email list regularly
- Always get permission from your recipients before you send marketing material
- Never buy email lists
- Craft catchy subject lines and interesting CTAs
- Monitor delivery and deliverability rates
- Ensure your emails are compliant
Studies showing that email marketing has ROIs as high as $44 for each $1 spent. This makes it stand out together of the foremost effective digital marketing tactics you ought to be using.
Pros of Email Marketing for B2B
- Allows you to make targeted and personalized messages
- Permission-based, making it one among the foremost marketing strategies available
- Campaigns are often highly personalized, leading to higher conversion rates
- Easy to trace and measure campaign results
- Can be automated, leading to up to a 320% increase in revenue
Marketing is all about striking meaningful conversations together with your prospects. Conversations that guide them into making the proper decision – to get your product or subscribe your service.
What is a chatbot?
In brief, it’s a computer virus which will automate certain tasks for you – like conversing with prospects and customers or answering FAQs.
While chatbots help streamline lead generation and nurturing, adoption remains low. Chatfuel discovered that only 40% of B2B brands use chatbots. Meaning if you’ll adopt chatbot marketing for your business, you’ll have a foothold over your competitors.
Optimize your bots for various platforms. Chatbots have the advantage of being ubiquitous on the web – they work on any site, platform, and medium. Configure them to figure optimally consistent with each platform’s protocols.
Pros of Using Chatbots
- Offer real-time communication
- Speed up the sales cycle
- Available 24/7
- Increase customer service’s efficiency
- Excellent lead generation capabilities
Chatbot Marketing Best Practices
- Set Expectations from the beginning. Know what you’ll use the chatbot for and understand its limitations.
- Give your chatbot a personality. Your chatbot must be as “human” as possible.
- Let customers know your chatbot’s functionality. This may guide them into knowing how best to interact together with your bot.
- Have extra resources your bot can use. When conversations become complex, confirm your bot can redirect customers to relevant resources.
When people consider SMS marketing, they associate it with B2C marketing. Why? Because a person’s mobile is extremely personal, making SMS marketing ultra-personal. Yet that’s exactly why you ought to use it in your B2B marketing. Remember, you’ll sell to other businesses, but at the top of the day, the person you communicate with remains human.
SMS marketing is great for generating leads and nurturing them, alerting customers of promotions, and tons more. That’s especially as 75% of millennials say they’d rather communicate with a brand via text than a call.
Notice also that millennials text 10x each day and an honest number send messages over 50x each day . With open rates as high as 99%, SMS marketing may be a strategy to embrace. Yes, whilst a B2B company.
Pros of SMS Marketing for B2B Brands
- No got to download an app
- Very high engagement rates
- Cheap compared to other marketing channels
- People always have their phones with them (47% can’t live without them), this makes SMS marketing excellent for time-sensitive messages
- A direct method to succeed in customers
No doubt, video marketing is one among the simplest B2B marketing strategies out there.
People remember 95% of a message once they access it through video. That’s a testament to the effectiveness of video. And that’s why you want to have a video marketing strategy in situ for your B2B brand.
Video marketing is that the use of videos (created by or for your brand) to plug your services or products. It’s an excellent strategy for brand awareness, onboarding new clients, product demos, and more. With over 1 billion hours of video content watched on YouTube alone during a day, video has proven to be a favourite content format.
Pros of Video Marketing for B2B Brands
- Increases engagement
- A simple thanks to build trust and authority
- Improves audience retention rate
- Can be used on most platforms
- Great thanks to compliment your blogging efforts
- Boosts website traffic
- The easiest method to beat buy-in barriers
Video Marketing Best Practices for B2B Brands
- Keep your videos short (2-3 minutes is that the optimum length)
- Don’t skimp on production
- Create different videos for every stage of the funnel
- Optimize your videos for every platform
- Focus each video on one specific topic
- Always include subtitles
Videos enable you to elucidate and express your message with clarity, but they even have the facility to offer your audience an immersive experience. that creates it a strong marketing tool.
They say an image speaks thousand words. That’s why visual marketing is a superb thanks to amplify your message.
What is visual marketing?
It’s the utilization of visuals to interact and communicate your marketing message more effectively. Like video, visuals make it easier for you to attach on an emotional level with B2B buyers. And if you’re wondering, yes, emotions also play a task in B2B buyers’ decisions.
Pros of Visual Marketing
- Improved brand recognition
- Higher engagement rates
- Increases engagement
- Increases conversions
- Higher chances of being shared on social media
- Helps drive traffic to your website
8.AI (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
You can’t compile an inventory of the simplest B2B marketing strategies and skip AI and ML.
A study by Adobe revealed that 41% of leading businesses use AI (AI) for many business functions including marketing. you’ll use AI and ML in B2B marketing in several applications that include (among others):
- Keyword research
- Data analysis
- Building buyer personas
- Onsite personalization
This leads to enhanced buyer journeys as deep data backs content creation.
Pros of AI and ML in B2B Marketing
- Saves time and money
- Drastically improves personalization
- Improves lead quality
- Gives deep customer insights
- Speeds up customer’s buying decision
- Better customer experiences cause increased customer loyalty and customer lifetime value
- Can help predict trends
Podcasting is one among the foremost under-used marketing strategies in B2B circles. Yet 25% of B2B buyers use podcasts (and webinars) to match different vendors.
While podcasting has been around since the first 2000s, people saw it as a hobby. However, with over 44% of decision-makers on LinkedIn saying they hear podcasts, it’s become a viable marketing strategy for B2B brands.
Podcasts are creeping up the simplest B2B marketing strategies charts. So you better start a podcast today and begin reaping the rewards.
Pros of Podcasting for B2B Marketing
- Boosts thought leadership
- Fosters trust and builds authority
- A superb strategy for building a loyal fanbase
- Captures and keeps attention
- Boosts brand recognition
Podcasting Best Practices for B2B Marketing
- Create high-value informative content
- Heavily promote your podcasts
With a couple of B2B brands using podcasts in their marketing strategy, it’s another avenue that you simply can use to differentiate yourself from your competitors.