B2B marketers are the busiest people in 2021 because the ongoing pandemic has added on to the remote working challenges and has also increased the expectations for results. Improving the content in fresh ways can become a concern. This article is to help such marketers with 10+ new tools to enhance their B2B marketing stack.
New tools to enhance the B2B marketing stack
1. HubSpot. CRM is a must-have for supporting marketing that is customer-centric. The forever-free solution policy of HubSpot allows you with in-depth means to gather data of the customer, without putting much pressure on your bank.
2. MindMeister. This is a mind mapping tool by MeisterLabs. It helps the marketer to visually diagram & organize all kinds of data and information and the fascinating concerns that remain hidden otherwise.
3. Subject Line Tester tool by Coschedule. The Subject Line tester Tool offers visual previews, several , subject line choices’ ratings , keyword insight & length analysis.
4. Monster Mash. Monster Mash is a recently launched tool by Google Al. It helps the marketers in making 3D animations out of basic sketches without involving web designers or developers. This, giving a visually attractive look to your content site.
5. Grammarly. Though this is not a new tool, with spelling and function correction system it has also launched some brand new features for the enhancement of B2B marketing stack.
6. Fineness. It is a B2B feature-packed marketing tool that will help you in sales funnels, targeting, tracking of campaign performance, conversion and traffic analytics. You can understand the user’s behavior, create funnels for sale all over the websites very easily with this tool.
7. Unbounce. This is a marketing tool that will help the marketer to test and build landing pages, website popups & sticky bars. The marketer can integrate this tool with their CRM platform and can run the website’s A\B tests .
8. GetResponse. This is one of the best marketing automation tools available out there. It helps you in promoting webinars, creation of landing pages and everything else in a single software.
9. Marketo. Marketo is a very popular marketing tool among the B2B marketers. This helps To plan, measure and execute the activities regarding Digital marketing efficiently. Starting from email marketing to mobile marketing this tool helps the marketers with everything.
10. Buzzsumo. This is a must-have marketing tool. This helps the marketer to create content strategy. This successfully let’s you know about the popular, trendy contents and helps your site build engagements.
There were a few popular and effective tools to enhance your B2B marketing stack.